Salary & Benefits
£9.00 per hour
20 hours per week - 8am - 12pm 5 days per week
Located in Headington, Albany is a 38 bedded home and provides residential and nursing care. The rooms are set across two floors with communal spaces for all, mature gardens and patio areas surround the home.
We are recruiting for a Gardener to join our team at Albany. This will be for 4 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- To care for, manage and develop identified garden areas.
- To ensure that identified garden areas are cared for, managed and developed in order that they can be used to support curriculum delivery and enrichment.
- To develop and maintain garden areas and beds, sometimes working alone and sometimes working with tenants and or residents.
- To have a knowledge and understanding of the way in which to care for, manage and develop identified garden areas, including soil cultivation, digging, forking, mulching, watering, raking, weeding, edging, pruning, seed sowing, bed preparation and planting.
- To have knowledge and ability in the use and maintenance of hand tools.