Salary & Benefits
£9.25 per hour
15 hours per week
3 days a week
Home Close is a 72 bed Nursing and Residential care home set in Fulbourn and are looking for like-minded people to join the team.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Planning and facilitating daily, weekly, and monthly events to encourage socialisation, relaxation, and recreation.
- Plan, organise and run a varied and stimulating monthly programme of activities.
- Establish links with, and encourage involvement of the local community in the home, e.g. schools, colleges, religious and voluntary groups and museums.
- Involve relatives in the activity programme and attend relatives’ meetings as appropriate.
- Monitor the effects of the activities programme and write notes on each individual/group activity session undertaken on the activities record sheets.
- Control and maintain stock of materials and resources to facilitate the activities programme.
- Participate in the mandatory training programme required of the home.
Healthcare Homes offer an Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.