Clinical Deputy Manager
Salary & Benefits
£19 per hour
Clinical Deputy Manager- Mill Lane
40 hours per week
Registered Nurse (PIN active) essential
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Mill Lane as Clinical Deputy Manager. The main responsibility of this role is to support the registered Home Manager and act as Manager in the absence of the Registered Manager. You will support with the overall management of care within the home, whilst also promoting and maintaining the highest quality of service.
18 hours supernumerary.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assistance with daily management of the home:
- Take responsibility for the running of the home in the absence of the registered manager.
- Help the registered manager with the general management of the home working under their guidance and leadership.
- Support the registered manager produce and maintain the systems and procedures for auditing and assuring quality of care provided by the home.
Skills and experience:
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improvement service delivery and outcomes for residents.
Level 4 RMA or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management of Care Services is desirable but not essential
Registered Nurse with Valid Pin