Salary & Benefits
Group Trainer – (8 month Fixed Term Contract)
Norfolk and Suffolk
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated full time Group Trainer to join our Learning and Development team.
This role would suit an individual who has a passion for learning and development and a desire to progress their career in this field. In this role you will be delivering the company’s induction, mandatory and specialist training programs, ensuring a consistent high-quality delivery in Norfolk and Suffolk.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Deliver as necessary the company’s induction and mandatory training.
- Deliver other training programmes as and when necessary.
- Review and prepare course material and presentations.
- Ensure a consistent delivery of training is provided to maintain the group’s high standard of quality.
- Maintain accurate training information and accurate training records.
- Maintain an accurate training plan.
- Ensure that personal qualifications are maintained and up to date, in line with the regulatory bodies.
- Participate in regular supervisions.
- Attend regular meetings with all the training department.
- Following training ensure that attendance records and certificates are produced and distributed efficiently.
- Provide support and cover in any areas due to holidays and absence.
- Ensure adherence to the company policies and procedures relevant to the role.
- Although primarily covering the mid to East Norfolk homes, there will be an expectation that they can travel if needs be across the region.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Respect the confidentiality of information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act at all times.
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every service user and/or resident is maintained at all times.
- Travel as required within the area and other areas within the company for business and training.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.