Eaton Socon, St Neots
Salary & Benefits
£8.95 per hour
St Neots, Cambridge
30 hours per week - 10.00am to 6pm
Healthcare homes have 37 Residential and nursing homes spread across East Anglia and the South of the country. The business was launched in 2005 with the main objective to ensure residents receive the highest possible standard of care; where dignity is respected, talents and interests are encouraged and where life is lived to its fullest potential.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To support the head chef in the effective operation of the kitchen.
- To wash up all crockery, cutlery and utensils used by the kitchen, residents, staff and visitors.
- To assist with the maintenance of hygiene in the kitchen and the equipment within.
- To ensure basic maintenance/hygiene of all kitchen and dining room equipment to include serving trolleys, place mats, trays and dining room furniture.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the total washing up area to include all the equipment within that area.
- The preparation and delivery of drinks as required by the residents.
- To ensure that all records are maintained to the standards required by Healthcare Homes as well as outside monitoring agencies such as Environmental Health.
- To notify the head chef/cook or manager of any faulty or damaged equipment used by the kitchen staff
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure the dignity and respect of every resident is maintained at all times.
- This list is not exhaustive and you may need to carry out other duties within the remit of the role.
Healthcare Homes offer an Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.