Salary & Benefits
£19.19 per hour
37.5 hours per week - will include weekend and occasional night working
Albany are seeking an experience Nurse to join their team as a Clinical Lead, you must have the skills and expertise to ensure residents receive the best clinical support and the highest quality of care. This could be simply a ‘hand to hold’, sharing a cuppa and a chat, or just giving the reassurance that residents and families are being looked after. We recognise and value that nurses are a critical part of the jigsaw and we will ensure that we look after you, whilst you look after our residents.
Healthcare homes group has an existing portfolio of 45 residential and nursing homes, located across East Anglia and the South of England.
At Healthcare Homes we pride ourselves on the quality of our homes and are looking for people who share our passion for providing excellent care and who share our values; respect, compassion and commitment.
About the home:
Our home is located just East of the historic city of Oxford in Headington. Albany is a 38-bedded home and provide residential and nursing care.
You will be someone that is engaging, compassionate and respectful. You’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices, experience of writing detailed care plans including, dementia care risk assessments and diet plans. Having a good understanding of regulatory frameworks including DoLs/MCA is essential. You will pride yourself on delivering outstanding care while supporting and encouraging the team around you.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the registered manager in providing leadership, guidance and management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures.
- Support the registered manager with regular nursing supervision and appraisals.
- Ensure that nursing staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for the immediate management of nursing staff throughout each span of duty.
- Daily supervision of all nursing staff to ensure the delivery of excellent care.
- Strong Clinical knowledge
- Lead and support the nursing team in the home
- Organising and planning nursing staff rotas
On call duties will be included with this role
Healthcare Homes offer an Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.