Salary & Benefits
£8.96 per hour
Hostess - Weekends
20 hours per week
Located just east of Oxford in Headington, Albany provides residential and nursing care for up to 38 residents. We are recruiting for a Hostess to join the team and assist with serving meals and providing the residents and visitors with beverages. This will be for 20 hours per week working weekends.
- Assist with clearing away crockery and utensils that are finished with from residents’ rooms and communal areas.
- Ensure the crockery and utensils are returned to wash up area for cleaning
- Provide clean glasses and jugs of drinking water to refresh residents and visitors.
- To provide a hot drinks service to residents’ rooms and communal areas.
- Prepare the dining room for meal times, ensuring matching tableware, cutlery and condiments at each setting.
- Work with the kitchen staff and chef/cook to assist in the service of meals.
- Prepare hot trolley for lunch delivery to resident’s rooms as required.
- Clear and clean the dining room after the meal is finished ensuring all surfaces and the floor is cleaned and sanitised.
- Reset tables ready for the next meal service, ensuring it is aesthetically welcoming.