Registered Nurse - Days
Salary & Benefits
Registered Nurse- Overbury House.
We are looking for like-minded people to join our Healthcare home family. People who have a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in care. As a NMC Registered Nurse you will have the autonomy to practice and to lead and support whilst ensuring the physical, emotional and medical requirements of our residents are met.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings.
- Enable residents to receive appropriate religious, cultural, emotional and psychological support.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
If you are looking to become part of a fantastic team, who grow and learn from each other then this is the job for you, you will come part of a family at Overbury House. What more could you want!
To apply for this vacancy please email email@example.com