Live in Care Worker - Saffron Walden area
Saffron Walden area
Salary & Benefits
£700 per week
Live-in Care Worker - £700.00 per week
Saffron Walden area
Manorcourt Homecare are looking for a Live In care worker to work with a young adult with ABI. Must be a car owner/driver and be willing to work with a Therapy Dog.
We are looking for a naturally caring, warm-natured and reliable individual with strong communication skills. Be committed and above all display the passion to help our client maintain their independence, dignity and self-respect.
- Provide assistance with personal care
- Basic meal preparation
- General household chores
- Monitor medication
- Encourage independence, supporting development of a social diary with activities and accessing the community
- Provide companionship
- Attend appointments, social engagements and visits to places of interest
- Shopping with or on behalf of the service user
You will need:
- Minimum of 6 months work experience within a care setting
- Need to hold a full driving licence with access to own vehicle
- Be kind hearted, friendly, outgoing and offer commitment and dedication
- Possess strong communication skills, be attentive at all times
- Undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Competitive pay - £700.00 per week
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Pension scheme
- Fully paid Induction Training with dedicated Trainer
- Transport and facilitated handover
- Various work patterns available
- Further training and development opportunities such as diploma levels 2&3
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). Covid testing is strictly adhered to and we are providing vaccinations to all our front line staff.
This is a wonderful opportunity to make a real difference to our clients quality of life so, if you have the unique qualities and meet the required criteria, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please ensure you provide your full, current CV when applying.