Bank General Assistant
Salary & Benefits
£8.96 per hour
General Assistant - Bank Hours Contract
Shipdham Manor, Shipdham, Norfolk
Shipdham Manor, which dates back over 200 years, has been tastefully extended and linked to the original coach house to provide facilities very much in keeping with the 21st century.
They are recruiting for a General Assistant to join their team on a bank hours contract. In this role you will help assist and cover in your Laundry, Domestic and Kitchen teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meet the expectations of the residents and management.
- Ensure all health and safety rules (COSHH) are strictly adhered to.
- Follow universal infection control precautions.
- Follow universal waste control precautions.
- Assist with clearing away crockery and utensils that are finished with from residents’ rooms and communal areas.
- Ensure the crockery and utensils are returned to wash up area for cleaning
- Provide clean glasses and jugs of drinking water to refresh residents and visitors.
- To provide a hot drinks service to residents’ rooms and communal areas.
- Liaise with the Home Manager, residents and visitors regarding refreshments they would like and serve them.
- Prepare the dining room for meal times, ensuring matching tableware, cutlery and condiments at each setting.
Healthcare Homes offer an Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.