Team Leader / Community Care - Downham Market area
Downham Market and surrounding areas
Salary & Benefits
Hourly rates: Team leader duties £10.15 per hour, Community Care duties £9.75 to £10.25 plus travel time and mileage
Team Leader / Community Care - Downham Market area (Full-time)
Competitive pay rates, paid travel time and mileage
PLUS £201.17 for on-call service cover
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing care workers in their daily activities to ensure a consistent quality of service is provided. In addition, the candidate will be required to visit new customers prior to the provision of a homecare package to introduce the company, carry out initial risk assessments and ensure all records and files are in place. The role will be flexible in line with the needs of the business.
Skills and experience of a Team Leader:
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment is essential
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work as part of a team and problem solve
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential
- The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
- To be an integral part of the on-call phone rota
- To assist and provide additional support to the branch as and when required including covering emergency calls and weekend cover where needed
- Due to the nature of this role, the amount of hours split between Team Leader and Community Care duties will vary depending on the needs of the business at the time
Education and Qualifications:
- Level 2 certificate in team leading is desirable but not essential as an opportunity to undertake this course will be available.
- Level 3 in the following subjects are also desirable but training will be available; assisting and moving, dementia, diabetes, end of life, learning disability, mental capacity act and stroke.
- Pay rates: Team leader duties paid at £10.15 per hour and Community Care paid at £9.75 weekdays, £10.25 weekends
- Additional earnings of £201.17 for on-call service cover
- Paid travel time and mileage paid at 25p per mile
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform and PPE provided
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Company smartphone will be provided
- Generous 'refer a friend' reward of £500 for all new staff
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). Covid testing is strictly adhered to, we also support and actively encourage all front line staff to have been fully vaccinated.
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
For more details, please contact the branch manager Jeni Cawkill directly on 01760 726390 or email email@example.com