Salary & Benefits
£8.96 per hour
Olive House, Newton Flotman
30 hours per week
Located in Newton Flotman, Olive House is a purpose built, single storey care home offers extremely high quality residential care for elderly people for up to 45 residents.
We are recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to join our team and support the home by ensuring the daily cleaning duties are carried out to a high standard.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To assist as required with other general cleaning duties in the home.
- Carrying out all cleaning duties to a high standard that meets the expectations of the residents and management.
- Respecting at all times the privacy of residents in their rooms and their property.
- Working with all other staff to ensure a happy, clean, dignified and safe environment for the residents.
- Develop good relationships with residents, relatives and visitors to the home.
- Bed making, ensuring vacant rooms are prepared for viewing and admissions, laying and clearing of tables for meals services, caring for plants and flowers around the home, ensuring the home looks presentable at all times for visitors/inspectors.
We offer an unlimited refer a friend scheme which pays £500 per hire (£1000 for nurses), 28 days paid annual leave per year and a service recognition scheme rewarding commitment and loyalty.
Healthcare Homes offer an Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.