Salary & Benefits
Branch Manager – Hornchurch, Essex
Manorcourt Homecare is part of the Healthcare Homes Group, specialising in providing care services for people who wish to remain living in their own homes. Additionally, the group have a portfolio comprising of 47 residential and nursing homes, located across East Anglia and the South of England.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and are looking for people who share our passion for providing excellent care and who share our values; respect, compassion and commitment.
We are seeking a new branch manager for Hornchurch. We are in search of an individual with the passion and determination to further develop the branch and the service it offers.
The ideal candidate will be focused and committed about the delivery of a high-quality homecare service. They will have the ability to lead, motivate and inspire others to ensure this focus is constantly maintained. They will be responsible for the daily management of branch and will be accountable for the operations and activities of the service. They will have a strong commercial acumen and share our desire for success.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Previous management experience within a service provision in the homecare sector
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to recognise and develop additional opportunities for the service
- The ability to grow and develop a service and ensuring quality is maintained
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care, or working towards or commitment to undertake.
In return for dedication and expertise, the successful candidate will benefit from a highly competitive package.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge with a nationally recognised company, we would like to hear from you.