Caister on Sea
Salary & Benefits
£37,128 per annum (based on a 42 hour contract)
Full time - 42 hours per week
£17 per hour
Claremont House are seeking an experience Nurse to join their team as a Senior Nurse, you have the skills and expertise to ensure residents receive the best clinical support and the highest quality of care. This could be simply a ‘hand to hold’, sharing a cuppa and a chat, or just giving the reassurance that residents and families are being looked after. We recognise and value that nurses are a critical part of the jigsaw and we will ensure that we look after you, whilst you look after our residents.
About the home:
Claremont Lodge offers specialised nursing care for the elderly and has an enviable reputation in the local community for its high quality care. In 2009, a 24 bed specialist dementia unit opened in the grounds. The two units, the nursing home and specialist dementia unit, have a highly-regarded reputation in the local area. .
You will be someone that is engaging, compassionate and respectful. You’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices, experience of writing detailed care plans including, dementia care risk assessments and diet plans. Having a good understanding of regulatory frameworks including DoLs/MCA is essential. You will pride yourself on delivering outstanding care while supporting and encouraging the team around you.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the registered manager in providing leadership, guidance and management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures.
- Support the registered manager with regular nursing supervision and appraisals.
- Ensure that nursing staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for the immediate management of nursing staff throughout each span of duty.
- Daily supervision of all nursing staff to ensure the delivery of excellent care.
- Organising and planning nursing staff rotas.
Healthcare Homes offer an Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.