Salary & Benefits
£8.96 per hour
Sandown Park, Windsor
£8.96 per hour
Golden Handshake of £600 when joining*
Sandown Park is a modern purpose built nursing home, tastefully decorated, providing a warm, friendly environment for its residents. We are recruiting for a Laundry Assistant to join the team.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To attend to the washing, drying, mending and ironing of all personal laundry.
- To sort and distinguish individual residents clothing, returning all aired clothes to the appropriate resident and ensuring that personal items are put away in the appropriate place.
- To ensure the cleanliness of the total laundry area and to include all the equipment within that area.
- To ensure that all records are maintained to the standards required by Healthcare Homes as well as outside monitoring agencies such as Environmental Health.
- To ensure the strict adherence to the safety and security of the laundry and laundering practices, including the safe storage and usage of all cleaning products as per COSHH regulations.
- To notify the housekeeper or Manager of any faulty or damaged equipment used by the laundry staff.
Established in 2005, Healthcare Homes Group has an existing portfolio comprising of 47 residential and nursing homes located across East Anglia and the South of England. We are a leading provider within the care sector and our ethos is to deliver the best person-centred care to all our residents.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will require the postholder to enter a registered care home. It is therefore a legal requirement for the postholder to prove their COVID-19 vaccination status by providing their COVID Pass or evidence of medical exemption.
*Terms and conditions apply
Together we respect, with compassion we care, through commitment we achieve