Salary & Benefits
Resourcing Support - 10-month maternity contract
£22,000 per annum
The Apex, Colchester
37.5 hours per week – Monday – Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Are you passionate about recruitment, and looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We have a fabulous opportunity to join our Resourcing team as Resourcing Support on a 10-month fixed term contract.
We are looking for a determined individual to join our internal resourcing team. You will play a key role in providing administration and system management support to the Resourcing function across our 47 care homes. You will have the confidence and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with managers to provide a high quality and proactive resourcing service. You will be working alongside an experienced and supportive team of Resourcing Advisors.
- Support with the pre-employment checks of new starters across the business, including the collating of right to work documents, DBS and reference checks.
- To manage and maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) ensuring all candidates are sent to locations within a timely manner, adverts to be refreshed and closed and applicant progress monitoring.
- Manage the recruitment email inbox on a daily basis and dealing with any queries that arise including Facebook enquiries
- Creating adverts for vacancies within the business
- Assisting with arranging Interviews.
- Proactively sourcing candidates via social media and job boards
- Ensure a first-class candidate experience by managing candidate relationships
- Coordinate and support recruitment events
What you will get in return:
- Onsite parking
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Full training provided
- The opportunity to work along a supportive team.
We are looking for someone who has previous recruitment experience whether this be as a recruitment consultant or administrator either in - house or agency. This role will require visiting the homes to provide them with assistance with their recruitment processes therefore you will need a full driving licence and access to a car.