Search and apply for our current vacancies across the South and East of England.
Salary & Benefits
From £20 per hour
36 - 48 hours per week
Paid Pension Scheme
NMC registration fee paid for (T&C apply)
Welcome Bonus of up to £2000 (T&C apply)
Travel Expenses Paid - 40p per mile for the first 10,000 miles, 25p per mile thereafter.
We are currently recruiting for a Peripatetic Nurse to join the Healthcare Homes Group family. You will be supporting a number of Care Homes across Hampshire. We are looking for like-minded people to join our Healthcare Home’s family. People who have a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in care. As an NMC Registered Nurse you will have the autonomy to practice and to lead and support whilst ensuring the physical, emotional and medical requirements of our residents are met.
As a Peripatetic Nurse you will support a number of our nursing homes to develop, promote and maintain high standards of care and best practice. Maintain the safe day to day running of the Home by working in partnership with the Home Manager and senior team in the home. You will address the care and health needs of each resident and to make sure they are kept safe and well protected. Your allocated place of work will be determined by the Regional Director, based on requests from Home Managers for short/long term permanent staff absence, annual leave or recruitment gap cover in the respective Homes
You will be required to work shifts on days, nights and weekends to cover the requirements of the homes.
Skills and experience:
- Previous nursing and supervisory experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems.
- Knowledge and/or experience regulatory framework.
Education and Qualification:
- Registered Nurse (PIN active)
- Continual Professional Education
- Level 3 certificate or diploma in care management or equivalent is desirable.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Healthcare Homes offer an Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.