Search and apply for our current vacancies across the South and East of England.
Care Assistant Evenings and Weekends - Watton
Watton and surrounding areas
Salary & Benefits
£10.35 to £10.85 per hour, plus paid travel time and mileage paid at 30p per mile
Community Care Assistant (evenings & weekends) - Watton branch
Earn £10.35 to £10.85 per hour plus travel time and mileage at 30p per mile
Golden Handshake of £600 when joining*
As demand for our home care packages continue to grow here at Manorcourt Homecare (part of the Healthcare Homes Group), there has never been a better time to join our incredible care teams who are already providing invaluable support in the community.
We are looking for Community Care Assistants who share our commitment to quality care to join our team. We offer:
- Guaranteed contracted hours
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata)
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform and PPE
- Company smartphone will be provided
- Care experience is not essential - we provide full induction training to support you gain the skills and knowledge required to provide excellent care
- Further training and development opportunities including fully funded NVQ's in Health & Social Care
- Generous 'refer a friend' reward of £500 for all new staff
Our teams work across Watton and the surrounding areas, helping people who wish to retain their independence and remain at home for as long as possible. A Care Assistant’s roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with showering/ bathing/ washing
- Helping people get up each morning and go to bed each evening
- Light domestic duties
- Companionship and social calls
- Assistance with toileting
- Shopping either with or for service users
Full PPE provisions are provided and procedures are in place to ensure our carers are protected. We also provide EAP (Employee Assistance Program). we also support and actively encourage all front line staff to have been fully vaccinated.
This is the perfect time to join Manorcourt Homecare so if you share in our values, offer commitment and dedication, we would welcome your application.
*subject to terms and conditions