Search and apply for our current vacancies across the South and East of England.
LD Support Worker - Clacton
Salary & Benefits
£10.20 to £11.20 per hour plus mileage
LD Support Worker – Clacton branch
Earn £10.20 to £11.20 per hour plus mileage
Golden Handshake of £600 when joining*
As an LD Support Worker at Manorcourt Homecare, you will be involved in supporting the daily activities of our clients in a person-centred manner; promoting their dignity, independence, well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives. We support a wide range of clients which could include: disabled parent families, brain injury and mental health individuals on top of learning needs and Autism.
- £10.20 per hour for weekdays, £11.20 per hour weekends. Night Sleeps are paid at £9.50 per hour, plus mileage.
- Free uniform and PPE provided
- Paid annual leave (pro rata)
- Starter bonus of up to £600
- 'Refer a Friend' reward of £500
Assistance is required with the following tasks (though not limited to):
- Supporting our clients with general housekeeping; this may include cleaning, laundry, cooking and gardening.
- Supporting/accompanying our clients to participate in social visits and activities; this may include College visits, shopping trips, lunches and other outings.
- Essentially, ensuring a high standard of support is delivered by recognising, facilitating, and assisting with day-to-day needs.
- To treat all Individuals equally with privacy, dignity, respect, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with relatives.
- Adhere to professional boundaries at all times.
We offer a variety of shifts throughout the day between the hours of 7.00am to 9.00pm. Night Sleeps are fixed hours from 9.00pm through to 7.00am. Full-time or part-time hours available.
The structure within the LD Service can be broken down into a variety of different shift patterns, i.e work the full day; 7.00am-9.00pm, or as 2 shifts; 7.00am to 1.00pm and 1.00pm to 21.00pm.
Some experience is preferred in dealing with adults with learning disabilities; Autism and Asperger’s however, we will provide in house training with the opportunity to achieve NVQ level 3.
*subject to terms and conditions