Search and apply for our current vacancies across the South and East of England.
Salary & Benefits
£21 per hour
Aldringham Court, Aldringham, Suffolk
£43,680 per annum
40 hours per week
Aldringham Court are seeking an experience Nurse to join their team as a Clinical lead, you must have the skills and expertise to ensure residents receive the best clinical support and the highest quality of care. We recognise and value that nurses are a critical part of the jigsaw and we will ensure that we look after you, whilst you look after our residents.
Aldringham Court provides high standard of holistic nursing care provision to each individual living and staying at the home at all times. The home offers a warm, friendly, comfortable and safe environment and we promote and support personal choices and individual care at all times. All the staff take great pride in the work that they do and deliver the highest standard of care to our 41 residents.
You will be someone that is engaging, compassionate and respectful. You’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices, experience of writing detailed care plans including, dementia care risk assessments and diet plans. Having a good understanding of regulatory frameworks including DoLs/MCA is essential. You will pride yourself on delivering outstanding care while supporting and encouraging the team around you.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the registered manager in providing leadership, guidance and management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures.
- Support the registered manager with regular nursing supervision and appraisals.
- Ensure that nursing staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for the immediate management of nursing staff throughout each span of duty.
- Daily supervision of all nursing staff to ensure the delivery of excellent care.
- Strong Clinical knowledge
- Lead and support the nursing team in the home
- Organising and planning nursing staff rotas
Healthcare Homes offer an Employee Assistance Programme which is immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns.