Community Care Team Leader - Part time
Salary & Benefits
Community Care Team Leader (part time) – Thetford
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing care workers in their daily activities to ensure a consistent quality of service is provided. In addition, the candidate will be required to visit new customers prior to the provision of a homecare package to introduce the company, carry out initial risk assessments and ensure all records and files are in place. The role will be flexible in line with the needs of the business.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working within homecare is desirable.
- The ability to develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Flexible approach to work and to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team and problem solve.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record.
- Hold a full drivers licence with access to own vehicle
- Hours required 20 hours per week
- Will include some hands-on care
- Share the on-call service
- Work every other weekend
- Level 2 certificate in team leading / apprenticeship framework is desirable but not essential as an opportunity to undertake this course will be available.
Healthcare Homes Group provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere. We are a provider of care homes and homecare, exclusively in East Anglia and Essex, offering a uniquely different choice for the elderly.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.